Monday, December 1, 2014

Shep's "Texas Sky" Sells at the Dutch Art Gallery


Texas Sky, Cactus Flower, and Sunset at the Lodge all were all selected to be in The Dutch Art Gallery's Pursuit of the Southwest 6th Annual Juried Art Show.  If that wasn't enough great news, when delivering the paintings to the gallery in Dallas, "Texas Sky" SOLD before we could hang it.  Here Pam Massar, owner of The Dutch/art Gallery, helps prepare the painting for delivery.

The Reception will be Saturday, December 6th from 11:00 to 3:00 pm.  Everyone's invited!  The new owner was nice enough to volunteer to bring "Texas Sky" back for the judging so come see it before it goes to private hands forever.

To see more of Shep's work check out his WEB SITE!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Bob Shepherd, but when I paint I'm known as "Shep". I love to paint people. Happy people. Sad people. People dancing. People in contemplation. Old people. Young people. Lately I've gotten into painting new things and I'm enjoying the challenge. Flowers and still life's have been fun. My blog is here to show you what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. If I'm doing your commission you can follow the progress of your "PortraitbyShep". If you'd like me to do your portrait please notify me through the blog. Please enter your email above and I hope you enjoy the blog. Shep

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive