Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Sunset at The Lodge" by Shep is Finished!

I love this painting.  It will be available at the Bentwater fine Art Festival this Sunday from 10:00 to 4:00.  If you would like to visit the show and Bentwater, please send me a message.

One of the joys of owning homes in two states is the wonderful opportunities for beautiful and different vista's.  This is just after sunset at The Lodge in Cloudcroft, New Mexico.  We were eating and had a great view out the picture windows.  I got up from a great dinner to run outside and snap this picture.  Now that I'm back in my studio in Montgomery, Texas it's the first major painting from this past summer.  I hope you like it.

To inquire about purchasing "Sunset at The Lodge" please contact Shep HERE!
To view more of Shep's work please check out his Web Site
To see what Shep's working on join his BLOG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Bob Shepherd, but when I paint I'm known as "Shep". I love to paint people. Happy people. Sad people. People dancing. People in contemplation. Old people. Young people. Lately I've gotten into painting new things and I'm enjoying the challenge. Flowers and still life's have been fun. My blog is here to show you what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. If I'm doing your commission you can follow the progress of your "PortraitbyShep". If you'd like me to do your portrait please notify me through the blog. Please enter your email above and I hope you enjoy the blog. Shep

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive